Business Development Executive
We are a fast growing and innovative fundraising scheme that generates funds for charities by switching business energy and telecoms.
We are a not for profit fundraising scheme, we save good causes and businesses money on energy and telecoms. What makes us different is that we give a proportion of our profits back to charities, which attracts qualified leads, will improve conversion rates and means your sales are supporting your local community while earning unlimited commissions.
Based in Team Valley, Gateshead, we work with charities and businesses throughout the UK.
- 18k -22k + bonus
- Uncapped earning potential in excess of £60k OTE
- Monthly recognitions schemes
- Excellent support from our experienced team
- Excellent in field support from our experienced team
- Full back end support/processing team, freeing your time for selling
- Great career prospect with opportunity to build a sales team
- Supported continued learning
- Guaranteed Christmas holiday in addition to statuary holidays (minimum 4 days)
- 1 day paid volunteering at charity of your choice (optional)
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful B2B Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for a professional that has a solid track record of generating leads and closing sales on a weekly basis.
- Has a track record of creating leads from all the relevant platforms e.g. phone, LinkedIn and networking.
- Place phone calls to potential clients from our calling list directory ·Have great communication skills and the ability to quickly and easily build a rapour with customers.
- The ability to close sales, both face to face and over the phone.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients – charities & businesses.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities. ·
- Clearly communicate how we differentiate from our competitors.
- Answer potential clients’ questions about our fundraising scheme and how we can save them money on the energy and telecoms.
No formal qualifications are required
Essential – 3 years’ experience in sales/lead generation in the business to business market.
Preferable – Experience selling business telecoms (VoIP), mobiles or energy as well as experience in selling to charities and schools.
You must have excellent work ethos and the ability to build a rapport with customers quickly. You must be results-driven and motivated by working on commission, where the better you perform the more you earn. You must also be resilient and self-motivated with the ability to build long term relationships with customers.
Basic £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience – OTE £60,000+ per year (uncapped commission).
Hours Full time. Monday-Friday. Flexible working hours, you will be measured on results rather than hours per day.
You will be joining a fast growing business with opportunities progress to a senior Business Development Executive to build and lead a sales team, greatly increasing your potential earnings.
Job Type: Full-time