Digital Marketing Executive (Graduate Scheme)
SwitchAid is a fast growing and innovative fundraising scheme that generates funds for charities by switching business energy and telecoms.
We are a not for profit fundraising scheme, we save good causes and businesses money on energy and telecoms. What makes us different is that we give a proportion of our profits back to charities, which attracts qualified leads, will improve conversion rates and means your sales are supporting your local community while earning unlimited commissions.
Based in Team Valley, Gateshead, we work with charities and businesses throughout the UK.
The main roles will be to drive traffic and lift engagement build brand awareness nationally through a range of digital platforms.
Incorporates his/her knowledge of web, graphics and marketing to design, implement and monitor digital marketing strategies of the company in order to advertise our brand and services keeping due consideration for the company’s long-term goals and objectives.
- 18k-24k basic + bonus
- Monthly recognitions schemes
- Excellent support from our experienced team
- Great career prospects
- Supported continued learning
- Guaranteed Christmas holiday in addition to statuary holidays (minimum 4 days)
- 1 day paid volunteering at charity of your choice (optional)
- Flexible working options including working from home.
- Primary duties for the role of the digital marketing executive include:
- Is responsible for increasing the traffic on the company’s website by adopting comprehensive plans.
- Develops and implements a digital media marketing strategy of the company including SEO, SEM, content creation, SMM, email marketing and all related tools.
- Implements digital marketing campaigns, monitor the progress and prepares monthly reports.
- Is responsible for designing fine quality visual / printable ads to promote company’s brands and services, comes up with innovative slogans and quality web content.
- Maintains and updates company’s websites on a regular basis.
- Conducts market research, develops and maintains marketing database.
- Brainstorms new ideas, strategies, and campaigns to enhance the digital marketing position of the company.
- Evaluates market needs and trends and prepare plans to counter growing demands of the digital market competition.
- Collaborates and cooperates with other team members, takes ideas and suggestions.
- Effectively and efficiently utilises IT and marketing skills in managing the digital marketing needs of the company by establishing benchmarks.
- Is capable of working out and creating original and authentic content and material.
- General office duties to assist the admin team.
- Answering queries from customers via email or phone.
- Engaging with new and existing customers to help build the SwitchAid brand.
- Proven track record of digital marketing
- Google certified
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Good eye for detail
- Strong grasp over web development tools
- Up to date knowledge of marketing plans and strategies
- Task / to-do list orientated
- Work to strict deadlines
- Measured against specific KPI’s
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent